Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'll be calling you tomorrow, Calysta


Hey Mr.Tsutakawa--
I'm going to have to let the UW know my decision by Thursday the 28th
(two weeks). Memorial day weekend I'm going on a leadership retreat
and Tuesday through Thursday (the 26th-28th) I'll be on a marine trip
so I really need to decide by this Friday.
What my orchestra assignment is for next year is the determining
factor and I'm really wanting to stay at Garfield. If you would please
let me know my assignment as soon as you can, keeping in mind that I
have about five days to make my decision, I would really appreciate

Thank you


Let's talk in person tomorrow. I would love to have you stay at Garfield.

Good sign? I think so...